as you can see guys my app name is meri shayari and logo shape is circle but you can see other apps logo is square so how can i change my circle logo to square logo ?
Search on Google
I didn’t know it was possible. Which android version is that?
Sure it is not possible in any android version.
android version 9
i have tried it but maybe google don’t want to share it
That is system default icon shape you can change the icon shape in settings
i don’t mean that in ss you can see in my UI all icon should be rounded but some icon like camera & other app icon is different then rounded.
To change your app’s circular logo to a square logo in Niotron, you can follow these steps:
- Open your project in Niotron.
- Click on the “Assets” tab in the left-hand panel.
- Locate your app’s circular logo and click on it to select it.
- Click on the “Duplicate” button in the top-right corner of the screen. This will create a copy of your circular logo.
- Click on the duplicated logo to select it.
- Click on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Use the cropping tool to crop the logo to a square shape.
- Save the cropped image.
- Go to the “Screen1” tab in the left-hand panel.
- Click on the “Designer” tab.
- Locate the “Screen Title Bar” component and click on it to select it.
- In the Properties panel on the right-hand side of the screen, click on the “Title Bar Icon” option.
- In the file picker dialog that appears, select the square logo that you just created.
- Save your project.
Your app’s circular logo should now be replaced with the square logo that you created. If you encounter any issues, you can refer to Niotron’s documentation or reach out to their support team for further assistance.
let me try it
- How we duplicate i don’t get any option that name duplicate
give me aia or apk i will try it and here is rounded image -
because of your mobile theme UI
they set logo from Androidmanifest.xml
there is no official components to change it, you can eidt androidmanifest by editor
Here’s a quick guide on how to customize the Manifest (→ APK Studio Editor or A2M):
- Decompile the APK
- open the Manifest:
- edit the Manifest
- Recompile the APK
Done in less than 1 min!
thanks but i don’t get it ok so i really don’t need to change logo but this is possible with the help of android xml file right ?
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.