[Guide] Track App Events in Facebook for developers

:pray:
Hello guys Avijit Das here, And today I am showing
how you track App Events in Facebook for developers.
So let’s start

Step 1 :

Drag and drop this two component to add Facebook SDK.

Optional : Import this extension to add com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission.

Step 2 :

Build your app from Niotron and open it in APK Editor Studio.

Step 3 :

Go res/values/ folder and open strings.xml file.

Step 4 :

Add this three lines in strings.xml file and save it.

<string name="facebook_app_id">{your_app_id}</string>
<string name="fb_login_protocol_scheme">fb{your_app_id}</string>
<string name="facebook_client_token">{client_token}</string>

Note : Replace {your_app_id} and {client_token} with your app id and your client token.

Step 5 :

Open AndroidManifest.xml file. And add this :point_down: two lines in <application tag. And save the file.

<meta-data android:name="com.facebook.sdk.ApplicationId" android:value="@string/facebook_app_id"/>
<meta-data android:name="com.facebook.sdk.ClientToken" android:value="@string/facebook_client_token"/>

:point_down:

Step 6 :

Now click Save APK to save your app.

Step 7 :

Click on this " :heartbeat:" button.

Useful Link :point_down:
Apk to aab from @Shreya

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Avijit i realy appreciate this method. I have spend almost a year to ask and find guide from kodular community, many people there have asked this guide but no replay till topic closed. I was decided to ask to the kodular staff and mentioned them in the topic, badly respond was, they wait someone to respond they don’t consider them self as main helper of community. Most of us are using this service we know little about code. We need support from staff and this you will find only in Niotron as there staff are more active and closer to us, and even give feedback as where the guide reach.
I really appreciate this in just 2 days and this due to elctricity problem fro @Avijit. I am sure if not that he would be finishing the guide faster than that. Niotron staff your the best of All. I recommend people to use Niotron rather than other MIT services.

2 Likes

@Sumayya_Khamis thanks for recommending Niotron :heartbeat:

We always ready to help people.

3 Likes

Nice work! :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Bro. Can You Please Tell me what is " Clint Token "?

Clint Token and Access Token Is Same?

Drag and drop this two component to add Facebook SDK.

can we use only one screen or every screen these two components and extention. ?

Only in Screen1

1 Like

Please Add this in beta version to make easy setup in next release @abhijith

1 Like

i used your permission extension still im getting error from google

" Your advertising ID declaration in Play Console says that your app uses advertising ID. A manifest file in one of your active artifacts doesn’t include the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission.

If you don’t include this permission in your manifest file, your advertising identifier will be zeroed out. This may break your advertising and analytics use cases, and cause loss of revenue."

im using facebook interstitial ad on screen 3 and i added your extension on screen 1.