Getting error in sound component

When i work with sound component, in button click it work find in companion, but after uploading in playstore it show error= “error : 703 unable to play” (# file name) eg: beep.mp3
I am facing this error from 4 to 5 month.
I change the file format and also test not working.

Did you uploaded AAB or APK?

AAb file as recommended by playstore.

So from 1 month i use vibration on button click.

I think it’s aab issue,we need to investigate the issue.

Ok thank you… I hop this issue get solve soon.

You did not show your Blocks unfortunately. Error code 703 means unable to play sound.
You might post your Blocks; that might allow providing specific advice. The following are some huge guesses:

• What might be happening is this file is a large file and it is taking to long to load using a source block.
  • Are you using a Sound component or the Player?
  • A potential cure is to load the sound sources when you do a Screen.Initialize.
  • Does your file have a .mp3 extension when you set the source? One device might not care if mp3 is there, the other might.
  • The phone you test on might not have much memory available as another phone. What version of Android are on those devices?

Anything here help? If not, please post your Block image and show how your code in the Button you use to play.

I think you dint notice is have said, sound component of Niotron.
and i use mp3, for button press, its just one second or 2 sec. long.

It work fine in apk file and test companion, but geting error, when build aab file and upload in playstore. As Niotron staff said they will look in to this issue. So idont want to make this conversation long. So i mark it as solve.

1 Like

Ok. No problem :blush::blush::blush: @MJ_BUNNY_T.V

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.