[FREE/PAID] TicTacToe Extension

TicTacToe Extension

Hello everybody this is Horizon and today i am presenting my new extension called TicTacToe You can use this extension to make TicTacToe application

Blocks

v1.0

Designer Properties

niotron designer

AIX :- io.horizon.tictactoe.aix (20.7 KB)

v1.2

AIX :- This version was removed

✨[PAID] v2.0 Update ✨

Hey everyone, So TicTacToe Extension is back with a new update,

This update is quite important and better because Yes, now you guys can make online TicTacToe game with this easily with Firebase Realtime Database

v2.0

So let’s see the new blocks and the new aix file

But first, let’s see the index system of the extension

So in the indexes 1st number represents the row and 2nd represents the column

Now the are the new blocks

When the X will be placed then its index will be returned

When the O will be placed then its index will be returned

You can’t place any character X or O to any index according to you
I have made this type of system because then the whole Tic Tac Toe board will be filled up by only Xs and Os. To prevent this I have made a system and fore example if someone will place X then it will get to know automatically that we have to place O to some specific index which will be specified through the row and col in the block (If you didn’t get it then you can message in the topic, I’ll try to make it more clear)

These two blocks can help you to close the view and open the view. This specially helps in creating online game.
CloseView doesn’t remove the view or hide it. It just locks the view basically, that is, untill unless the view is opened by OpenView block Tic Tac Toe board won’t function.

I'll share the apk of online Tic Tac Toe game with you soon, so Stay Tuned! :wink:

Friends if you would like to buy this extension then please pay me and DM me the screenshot, I’ll share the file to you in the DM

Price: 250 INR or $5 USD

If you don’t have paypal account then DM me, I’ll tell the procedure there.

DEMO

Credits
I am so much thankful to @Know_About_IT, @PratyushDev and @Aarush_Kumar

AIA :- test.aia (23.5 KB)
APK :- test.apk (5.3 MB)

https://getaix.com/extension/tictactoe

Donate

If you liked this extension then please give it a :heart:

Thank You

14 Likes

Can you add more customisations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was working on this extension from 1 month and now my mind is saturated i need rest for 2-3 days
After that I’ll try

But what do you means by customisation changing the colors by blocks or something else

2 Likes

nice extension :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Yashk12

2 Likes

Thank you @im_neodeveloper

4 Likes

The extension is now available in getaix.com

2 Likes

License

Extension is allowed to be just used by individuals. Modifying of source and reselling/redistribution is prohibited. If you want to share this extension to someone, post the link to this thread in the topic.

Regards Horizon

2 Likes

Nice Extension :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you @Avijit :grin:

3 Likes

nice useful extension @Horizon

1 Like

Thank you @HAM_APK :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@HAM_APK

But don’t forget to check the Java source, it’ll help you learning Java along with extension development

1 Like

If We can use image in the replacement of XO It is will be the best part of extensoin

See for now it is not possible, i have provided the source you can try customisation, I’ll be happy to merge it

Sorry to all, this extension is no more Open Source

✨[PAID] v2.0 Update ✨

Hey everyone, So TicTacToe Extension is back with a new update,

This update is quite important and better because Yes, now you guys can make online TicTacToe game with this easily with Firebase Realtime Database

So let’s see the new blocks and the new aix file

But first, let’s see the index system of the extension

So in the indexes 1st number represents the row and 2nd represents the column

Now the are the new blocks

When the X will be placed then its index will be returned

When the O will be placed then its index will be returned

You can’t place any character X or O to any index according to you
I have made this type of system because then the whole Tic Tac Toe board will be filled up by only Xs and Os. To prevent this I have made a system and fore example if someone will place X then it will get to know automatically that we have to place O to some specific index which will be specified through the row and col in the block (If you didn’t get it then you can message in the topic, I’ll try to make it more clear)

These two blocks can help you to close the view and open the view. This specially helps in creating online game.
CloseView doesn’t remove the view or hide it. It just locks the view basically, that is, untill unless the view is opened by OpenView block Tic Tac Toe board won’t function.

I’ll share the apk of online Tic Tac Toe game with you soon, so Stay Tuned! :wink:

Friends if you would like to buy this extension then please pay me and DM me the screenshot, I’ll share the file to you in the DM

Price: 250 INR or 5 USD

Thank You :blush: :heart:

1 Like