[Free] Cloudstreets Extension - Open Google Maps with Defined Parameters

Hi developers,

Am here to introduce Cloudstreets - A dedicated extension to open google maps application with a defined destination, origin and travel mode.

The extension is completely free to use but decompiling of the extension is prohibitted. You are free to share the extension with your friends so that it can help them too

I would be amused to see how you have used this extension, you can tag me in your post to show your love towards my work.

This is the first version of this extension and many more updates are yet to come based on your suggestions, do help me in improving it by adding up your suggestions here

It currently offers 3 major blocks as shown in the image below :

For docs you can visit our official website : https://docs.xyberneo.com and click on Cloudstreets

Any youtuber or blogger intrested in making a video/ writing a blog can do so without any prior permission from me

A special mention to @Souvik for help me during the development process

You can also join our support group on telegram : Telegram: Contact @XyberNeoExtensions

You can ask any query that you have regarding the extension .

PM for further information.

Latest Version of Extension :

Cloudstreets.aix (7.9 KB)

Thanks,

XyberNeo AKA Aditya

4 Likes

Nice and useful extension @XyberNeo :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good work and nice name :grin:

3 Likes

Awesome extension.
Really helpful

3 Likes

Can you please make a extension from which I can get all city name in india and distance between 2 different cities