Firebase Auth Not Initialized after this Update

Could you please create a guide from where we can take all this input data

Still not working Niotron not even fixing this :expressionless:

There is no need of any guide! you can copy all this data from google-services.json file which you have downloaded from firebase after setting up your app in firebase.

I don,t think it,s niotron bug. because some people is facing issues not everyone!

all those who using json file are facing this issue, for google sign in.

Iam also using json file and iam not facing any issue. send your login details i will create a project of google authentication on your account.

I tried to fill all details in firebase core from Json file now it throwing error like below

do you knows solution for this?

You are doing something wrong while setup firebase. that,s why you are facing this error! also try to export the app and then check because live testing is not compatible with firebase auth.

1 Like

Thanks man, now it is working like before after export.
I have seen somewhere moderators claiming we can use singIn in companion by this method but anyways I can resume my work. :+1:

No you cannot use companion becuase when we use companion our app use niotron app,s package name and sha1 key! You can test it on notifier alert. Okay Welcome

Always remeber all component and extensions which need unique key, package name, api key. You cannot live test.

Me why always going sign in fail :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Share Apk to test if Google sign in get success because my is the same to above user @racba as I get authentication is initialized but always get sign in fail with error about Google pay and not about sign in fail.
Why Google sign in end in Google pay.
Maybe there is the error. Please check that error
For this time we need to update our apps, I ask other member if there is working extension please I need it

1 Like

Thanks Bro…Its working

1 Like

me still not working

1 Like

Just repeat and check steps again

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.