Firebase Auth Not Initialized after this Update

Hello Niotron users!

Firebase Auth doesn,t have any bug. The bug is in firebase when we export google-services.json file we don,t get database url in that file. if you create firebase database then still you will not get database url or project url in that file.

Solution : Fill manually all details in Firebase core component expect Instance id, GsmSenderId which is not required! as we are not getting database url in json file that,s why we need to add database url manually in firebase auth component!

But theres is no need to create firebase database for that just paste this url - https://Your-project-id.firebaseio.com and replace your-project-id with your own project id which you get in google-services.json file.

This is not new bug i was facing this issue from a year then i notice old json file and new json file. Try Once definnently it will work. if mark mark this as solution.

Sorry for my english. Iam comfortable in hindi but niotron don,t allowing it. If niotron allow hindi langauge then it willl be owesome becuase niotron is made in india and majority users of niotron is from india. If You proudly saying that we are made in india then accept our mother language. it,s a suggestion. Thank You

3 Likes