Feed back to Niotron

I would give 3.9 stars out of 5 because a single asset need to be less or equal to 1 MB. While making UI designs, we need to import some assets which are above 1 MB, I also tried in Indirect way, but it failed.

I want to set the custom font typeface but the app made with Nitron only checks in the assets. It would be great if the limit is at least increased to 2.5 MB, or else I can’t do anything. :sweat_smile: :sweat:

(I created with this account because other one reply limit is reached :sweat_smile: :sweat:)

4 Likes

Only with ttf files or any media files.
Images are set under 1-2 mb easily.

2 Likes

Every single file, while setting the custom font, it only checks or files in assets.

3 Likes

And also I get error : File not found in assets.

1 Like

We will rethink about the asset limit. Meanwhile temporarily you can try decreasing the quality of the image or load it from URL.

6 Likes

In your block its Xoma/FontXoma.ttf. It should be FontXoma.ttf

4 Likes

SharedScreenshoterrorr

Here is the result, also in the next update considered making changes, please. So that it will check the full phone. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for reporting the bug. The bug occurs only when using a companion. Will look into it shortly

5 Likes

To use Assets larger than 1MB You have to upgrade your account.

1 Like

This doesn’t even make sense as I set above at least the limit should be increased to 2.5 MB

1 Like