Extension Developer

My question :-

1. Why you ban extension in niotron reason
  2. Extension is safe to use in kodular
  3. does extension developer can hack my app when i use his extension does he can do changes in my app and does he can ban a single user of his extension for not using
  4. if extension developer delete extension but i already use in my app does my app will work or not
  5. does extension developer know which application is using my Extension

Please sir or mam reply question Extensions Guides

Which Extension?

It depends on the code in extension and developer’s intentions.

Working also depends on whether the extension is offline if yes then you can use it and if it needs any kind of authentication, we can’t say anything

This also depends on whether the extension sends data or not.

1 Like

Kya chiz extension developer se maangna hai purchase ke time jisse muje in future woh developer mere saath kuch bhi nahi kar sakta galat and authentication ka matlab kya hai aap kuch bolre teh

@S.mmme Please use english on community

What i take from Extension developer to be safe from using his extension

A small suggestion, always deal with trusted and reliable developers.

1 Like

I guess he’s asking: If I use an extension (I think paid) from a developer, is it possible for that developer to single me out and blacklist me from using that extension.

1 Like

Yes sir does extension developer can ban or block any single user from using his extension and also tell when i purchase any extensions what i ask to a extension developer to be safe

You may go for offline verification

Get The code of that extension then you can show that code to another developer or chatGpt and check their working And then compile that extension in your PC

1 Like

What does offline verification mean?