Error : In-App Billing

i have setup In-app products in app (play console). i am trying to implement Google play in app billing in my app but when i use this block

i am getting this error:Screenshot_2020-12-28 Niotron

then i tried this block

but nothing is working please help to implement Google In app Billing

Will create a guide on it soon

2 Likes

Please create guide same problem with me also

Earlier i was doing this wrong now i found the solution.

1st step: set blocks in this way:

2nd step now publish this update to play store.

3rd step: now to to play console and select the app in which you implement in-app purchase > then go to Monetize section on left side menu then select > Products > In-App products

Now you have to create product *remember you must enter (set) same product_id that you use in GetProducatDetails block.

*remember status should set to Active

Request: Please someone explain this in proper tutorial or guide thanks:)

Earlier i was doing this wrong now i found the solution.

1st step: set blocks in this way:

2nd step now publish this update to play store.

3rd step: now to to play console and select the app in which you implement in-app purchase > then go to Monetize section on left side menu then select > Products > In-App products

Now you have to create product *remember you must enter (set) same product_id that you use in GetProducatDetails block.

*remember status should set to Active

Going to try this now thanks for help

hi i tried this block but after this purchase successful block not working can u please provide me aia or deep details regarding this it will be help full

1 Like

hi purchase update block is working correctly can u tell me how to check for returning user if he previously buyed monthly subscription and un install app then again installed app so in that case tiny db will not work then how will i know that he in on subscription and ads will not show to him please help me

1 Like

To remember in app purchase subscription i recommend you to use Firebase database to store purchase detail of user. so if user that have purchased subscription reinstall app after uninstall, Firebase will check if user have purchased subscription then ads will disable for that user.

You should allow user to register to your app so you can identify every specific user that purchase subscription

to do so you will need to use clock component to store subscription for specific time example 30 days, then after 30 days Firebase will check purchase subscription validity is expired or not.

I recommend you to search topic about "How to remember user subscription purchase for specific time " if you cant find then create new topic (question) about it, i hope someone will help you with this

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.