Discord Server!

Guy! I think it will be really great if we can have a Discord server for Niotron as well, just like Kodular. I think communication on Discord is really easy and fast. It will effective and efficient for the community.

Thanks in advance!

If you guys want, I can make a Discord server for you guy!

:smiley:

You can join telegram group :point_down:

We have been thinking of a Discord server but held back on it. We ran a poll to see if we should create one and the community chose not to.

This is weird actually because a discord server is 10 times more sophisticated than any other normal group. But then again, our community is mostly composed of Indians and discord is something new to India, so that makes sense.

1 Like

I do agree that Discord is better as i have been a discord user for like 5 years but its up to our community to decide which platform they prefer.

3 Likes

Discord is better but i would prefer community because of easy communications

1 Like

I can’t agree with that, I think sometimes the developers need to choose what’s best for the community. Think about how ‘apple’ works, it’s not an open platform because steve jobs said “you need to decide for people what they want”

But I respect your decision

No, he said this:

“Some people say, “Give the customers what they want.” But that’s not my approach. Our job is to figure out what they’re going to want before they do. (…)"

That means something completely different. So when you quote someone then you have to quote them verbatim / literally. Otherwise you must say that you interpret it (him) in your way.

Under no circumstances should you put it in quotation marks as a quotation!

well, I mean, you get my point right…

I can’t believe you called me out on that :point_right: :point_left:

Steve Jobs was a genius – also and not least in terms of marketing – and deserves our utmost respect!

And it would be shameful if words were put into his mouth that he never said and certainly didn’t mean.