Could we try to build app inventor (niotron and other platform)like wordpress?

We See That WordPress Is Popular Day By Day. Can We Make This Android Base Community Make Easier For Everybody Like WordPress? It Will Be Very Helpful For Those Who Don’t Know About Programming Languages Like Java,kotlin.
So Niotron, Could Your Team Or Mit App Inventor Make This Platform Spread All Over The World …?

Proud To Be A Niotron User! :heart::heart:

imageimage

I don’t think so. The proposal of App Inventor world is a little different. There are some tools for this like Fabrica de Aplicativos, Appsgeyser, etc
App Inventor was created more to learn how to think like a dev than to create without any knowledge.
Not that this is the proposal of Wordpress, but I think I made my point clear.

One more thing: App inventor and Niotron exists exactly to make possible to create apps without knowing programming languages like java, kotlin etc. I really didn’t understand why you said it as if it was necessary to know a programming language to use it. I made tons of apps only using the tools niotron provides.

1 Like

I think that Niotron is already quite easy, it’s intuitive and there are no lines of code, so it’s not necessary to know any specific programming language (neither java nor kotlin). And another good thing is that the concepts of programming are current, I mean that if you have knowledge of programming (any language) you can easily understand how all this works. In fact, even without knowledge, it’s still relatively easy in my opinion.