Can't buy subscription

Hey niotron staff, is any problem with niotron store bacause I am trying to buy monetization from last two days, everytime showing we are unable to process your payment at this time try again… Please solve my issue

Use open payment method.

I think this is only for Indians, I can’t use this… I’m not Indian :relaxed:

No bro contact ct trick brother

Telegram
@ct_tricks
@SouvikBera

1 Like

Already texted, they are not online

Try with crypto payment. Or DM me.

I have the same problem. Not open payment. No crypto. I write to Niotron staff, they do not respond.

I paid the price you asked for, which I don’t understand. I showed you the document. Why isn’t the subscription open? You open the membership and then you examine the place you want.

i think niotron is limited because now is 9 days tried to buy subscription fail and text them take time replay and no other respond after one respond of where you from are.

i have the same problem, NIOTRON STAFF please fix it

Contact @Avijit he will give you another option to buy

OK thanks bro

same here, Can’t buy subscription

@Rudiansyah DM Me to buy Subscription

1 Like

Hello, I need someone to authorize me to make the payment for the monetization membership by paypal. I am not from India, I am from Colombia, a South American country. It is very urgent for me because I need to update some apps

Payment by credit card still does not work. There is no paypal in my country. I had to pay with crypto. “order received” from the system. message arrived. I wrote to the staff, no one cared. I wrote it here. 23 hours ago "sorry for the inconveniences your account will be activated soon " it said but no action was taken. The order is either confirmed or rejected. What does “order received” mean? If the order has been received, is there a confirmation section? It means not. I have already paid for the order dated October 30. If approved, it took 6 days.

hello sir or mam i need subsurption so please help me i need arget subscription

@karan_soni you can purchase from your fixale account

yaa i know but whene i click on upgrad plane then showing some error and not going to next page

1 Like

@abhijith Please check Users are complaining about error dialog while purchasing the subscription