Bug in Recyclerview?

Hey niotron community

I want to ask that is there any bugs in recyclerview or anyone facing issue in recyclerview

I am try create dynamic card view of 20 list with single row but its only creating 16 and when i change row value like 2 3 4 then its working fine but again when i set row equal to 1 then again its only creating 16 list…

Few times i delete and create new test project but same result…

Please help me is it any bug if not please guide me please

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with the RecyclerView in Niotron. Based on the issue you’ve described, it’s possible that there may be a bug with the component. However, before assuming that, I recommend that you double-check your code and configuration to make sure there are no errors or oversights that may be causing this behavior.

Here are some suggestions for troubleshooting this issue:

1. Check your code for any errors or typos. Make sure that you’re creating the correct number of items in your adapter, and that your layout and item view are set up correctly.
  2. Try using a different layout manager to see if that resolves the issue. You can experiment with different options like GridLayoutManager or StaggeredGridLayoutManager.
  3. Check your device or emulator to see if there are any memory or performance issues that may be causing the RecyclerView to behave unexpectedly. Try testing on a different device or emulator to see if the issue persists.
  4. If you’re still experiencing the issue after trying the above suggestions, you can reach out to the Niotron community forums or support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help identify if there is indeed a bug with the component.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your RecyclerView implementation.

I created 3. 4 times new project just to see that my previous project was in error or there is an error in recyclerview

I do not have any issue in my device also i have test the same apk in 3 device

Everyone says that post in community post in community but rarely anyone reply and help