APK Live Play Store But Facebook ADS Not Show

Ok . If Problam Are Solve Then Please Tell me. I Am Waiting Your Answar

As i talk to Facebook audience network support team, they said bidding is not integrated in my app. So it mean niotron should integrated bidding in there Facebook sdk??? I cant understand. But ads are not showing…:sweat::sweat::disappointed_relieved:

This is correct we will have to use this adapter in our app, bidding mean add other network ( have to add bidding) some youtuber say select only audience network, its false.

we will have to select a facebook partner network.

But how to setup in our app?

For exampl, if i use iron-source network for medation.

Which ads component we will use in our app?
: Facebook ads network or Iron-source.

May be Iron-source ads network Confuse becouse we are new to all this.

Good . But How To Use Facebook Ads Adapter Component In Application? Any Blocks How To use This?

You dont need to do any thing just drop it… :+1:

i am also stuck in last stage every thing is done just test ads are not showing…

I think we will need a video guide to solve n understand this big thing…

You have to drag and drop both component after that you have to fill credential in both component and you have to fb ad blocks to show ad.

Like if you want to show intestitial ad then drag drop both ads intestitial ads then fill credential after that you have tp use blocks of fb intestitial to show ads. Then it will work properly.

special thank to @tanishraj

2 Likes

And what about iron source ads component??? it will not be needed?? to show iron source ads.

Read my whole reply i told to drag and drop iron source after that fill the credential and leave it. Ironsource ad will show with fb ads component

ok it mean we will have to add both fb ads and iron source ads components but in block we will set only fb ads block and both company ads will be shown in…fb ads component.

Still some thing is wrong…

I set bidding in iron source website, token and placement id etc.

I did add, fb adapter, fb ads component, iron source ads component, also add the key and Id in iron source, and fb placement Id.

Update my app and re- publish in play store. Is live.

In Facebook, still it dint move to bidding nor ads are showing. still waiting for ads request.

Dont know whats wrong.

Problam Not Solve. Same Problam hare.

Now i got some different problem… the thing is that… Iron source is not approving my acount, i am trying from more then 1 week, no response, i try to contact many time.

1 Like

iron source not active in pakistan. applovin is best way to bidding. but how i dont know. i have a applovin active acount…

It will not work, becouse only iron source and admob is support at this time in niotron. Admob also not sure.

admobe network is very bad. ads limited come. may be facebook acount not secure with admob.

We will have to wait until Iron source acount get activate or Niotron update Facebook adapter with new more ads platform.

1 Like

Your Problam Solve Or Not? about Facebook ADS.

Leave facebook ad same issue with me facebook doesn’t have ad provider so you can use startapp ad very high ecpm

Play store reject startapp ads

dear Very power And low ECPM. I Am Also Use StatApp.