Admin team request

It is better to provide working aia in first rply as a support

Cross questioning is in second step

Sir this is sugestion only to provide aia is better before discussion both side admin and user

Plzzz understand the logic behind it

how can you expect an AIA or any kind of help without proper query and discussio on that!

1 Like

This is sugestion only for both side

If error user provid aia
In suppor admin provide supportive aia

ThatтАЩs all

ItтАЩs a baseless conversation. No one is available to work for you if you have any issues, just ask in community the person (Admin or any user ) who is free at that time will help you but you canтАЩt expect someone to simply fix an aia for you.

I am listing this topic as this is not relevant.

Thanks for ur suppor ur rply is saved will see all on YouTube with ur faver or aginest doesnтАЩt matter

Tahnks

How can u say I asked aia befor sendin my block,

You need proff I can provide ur teem refrensing external developer to for aia

And ur CEO satwik ji knows all matter

I know that very well so why I replied to the discussion.

you can read the topic again that you just created.

of what?

I donтАЩt know any satwik ji

Kill рдорд┐рд▓рд╛рдХрд░ рдирд╛ рддреЛ рд╕реЙрд▓реНрд╡ рдХрд░реЛрдЧреЗ рдирд╛ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯ рдХрд░реЛрдЧреЗ satwik рдЧрд▓рддреА рд╕реЗ рдЯрд╛рдЗрдк рд╣реБрдЖ рд╣реИ

рдЖрдкрдХреЗ ceo рдХрд╛ рдирд╛рдо рдЖрдк рдЕрдЪреНрдЫреЗ рд╕реЗ рдЬрд╛рдирддреЗ рд╣реЛрдЧреЗ

рдореЗрд░реЗ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯ рдореИ рдХреБрдЫ рднреА рдЧрд▓рдд рдирд╣реАрдВ рдерд╛

рдмрд┐рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рдиреЗ unlist Kiya hai apne

Inki bat Kar rha Mai Sara matter рдЬрд╛рдирддреЗ рд╣реИ

Aia рдорд╛рдВрдЧрдиреЗ рдкреЗ рдЕрдкрд▓реЛрдЧ рджреВрд╕рд░реЗ рдХрд╛ рд░реЗрдлрд░реЗрдВрд╕ рджреЗрддреЗ рд╣реЛ

рдкрдмреНрд▓рд┐рдХ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯ рдкреЗ рдмреНрд▓реЙрдХ рдХрд░реЛрдЧреЗ

рд╕реЙрд▓реНрдпреВрд╢рди рддреЛ рдХрд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╕рдХрддреЗ рд╣реЛ

рдХрд╣ рджреЛ niotron leave krne ke liye direct

Coz the guys have already tested the component and know the proper way of integration. He can even provide you an AIA if you need it. So whatтАЩs the big deal in that?

How can I ask you to leave? And there is no need toтАж you are having an issue integrating ads right! have you tried to contact @im_neodeveloper. Admins can only assist you with blocks integration if ads are not being served there should be some issue from the account side.

being angry or the option to leave Niotron will leads to no were.

I askt admin teeem for aia no for external,

Ur team are unable to provide solution and

Again and again arguing on out of рдЯреЙрдкрд┐рдХ

рдЕрдкрдиреЗ рд╕реНрдХреНрд░реАрди рд╢реЙрдЯ рдЪреЗрдХ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╡реЛ bidding ka nhi sirf max ka direct ads ka tha

Chama kre Prabhu

Apse bash krna Suraj ko Diya рджрд┐рдЦрд╛рдирд╛ рд╣реИ

рдЬрд┐рдпреЛ рд╣рдЬрд╛рд░реЛрдВ рд╕рд╛рд▓

рдЖрдк рдЦреБрдж рдмрд╣рд╕ рдореЗрдВ рд╕рдордп рдЦрд░рд╛рдм рдХрд░реЛрдЧреЗ рд▓реЗрдХрд┐рди рд╕рдкреЛрд░реНрдЯ рдореЗрдВ рдкреНрд░реЙрдкрд░ aia рдирд╣реАрдВ рджреЛрдЧреЗ

рдореИ jade bhas krunga to block ya unlist kroge

Ek Clint end se рд╕реЛрдЪрдирд╛

рдЬреЛ рдПрдб рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рд╣реА рдкреИрд╕реЗ рджреЗ рдФрд░ рдПрдб рд╣реА рдирд╛ рдХрд╛рдо рдХрд░реЗ

рдореИ рддреЛ рдкреИрд╕реЗ рдмрдврд╝рд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЛ рднреА рдмреЛрд▓ рд░рд╣рд╛

рдкреВрд░реЗ рдорд╣реИрдиреЗ Facebook adobter ka isue rha Maine wait Kiya lose to Clint ka tha na admin team ka nhi

Unhe sirf ghumane ka tazurba hai

Solution Dene ka nhi

Apne hi koun sa aia provide kr diya bhas ke alawe

Bhai Mai рдЧрд▓рдд рдЯреЙрдкрд┐рдХ рдкреЗ рдмрд╣рд╕ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдирд╛ рд╣реА рдЗрд╕ рдлрд╛рдЗрд▓ рдореЗрдВ noob hoom

Ap khood clear ho jawo

Tb rply kro

Ye jyade рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рд░рд╣реЗрдЧрд╛

рдЬрд▓реНрджреА рдереЛрдбрд╝реЗ рд╣реИ

рдЖрдк рдкреНрд░реЙрдкрд░ aia рджреЗ рджреЛ testing ke bad

External Dev ke dam pe to niotron nhi chal rha hai na

рдмрд╛рдХреА рдХрд╛ рд╣рдо рдкрддрд╛ рд╣реИ

рдПрдбрдорд┐рди always right

I think dono рд╢рд╛рдпрдж рдЖрдк рд╣реА рд╣реЛ рд░рд╛рдЬ and IтАЩm developer

Please unlist this also

Kyuki ye bhi puchne ki рдЧрд▓рддреА рдХрд░ рд░рд╣реЗ рдЖрдкрдХреЗ nio рдбреЗрд╡рд▓рдкрд░ рдиреЗ proff рджреЗ рджрд┐рдпрд╛ рддреЛ рд╡рд░реНрдХ рдХрд░ рд░рд╣рд╛ рд╣реИ рдлрд┐рд░ рднреА aplovin рдкреЗ рдкреЛрд╕реНрдЯ рдХрд░рдХреЗ рдЧрд▓рддреА рдХрд░ рд░рд╣реЗ рд╣реИ