Add Text Day By Day Using Dynamic Componant

Hello Everyone :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
I have a new problem :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: so please fix this issue :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

i am created history system using dynamic componant but the new problem is …
How to add date in dynamic list like this Emoji removed by Mod

Aia File :-
History_Page.aia (370.6 KB)

Please Help Me :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hello @Milon_Mishra1 ,
I think it would be very difficult to create such a schema. So I have a suggestion. As in the design here, you can create an easier and more logical design by typing the url in the title section and replacing the urls under it with the current date. For example:

• Let’s consider the first row of historical data. You can set the title that says β€œLog in to Facebook” to be β€œm.facebook.com”.
  • In the part that says β€œm.facebook.com”, you can set the date here as β€œ1 Jun 2022”. In this way, I am sure that you will design a nice historical data page.

Design Example:
mrvancettidesignsuggestion

mrVancetti

@bialikoc
this history system not possible in niotron

Yes, I think it’s possible. But with Niotron, very hard or impossible.

Can You Please Try This Is Niotron :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
Please :pray: :pray: :pray:

@Milon_Mishra1 Bro, I don’t know how to create history system for browser. But I can try to solve your problem, If you share your blocks which used to create history system with dynamic component.

Bro Aia Is Given Check My Frist Post