A Simple Words Search Game

:wave: Hello everyone

Today I have made a very simple word search game app, using builder default components. I haven’t used any extension as usual, as most of the useful features and options are available in the builder. Currently, this is just an experimental version, So there is only one level. Also, I have built the logic only so no extra work was done on UI. But you are free to download, explore and make changes to this project and make your own version of the words search game.

Components Used

• A Label
  • Buttons (x50)
  • Vertical Arrangement (x2)
  • Horizontal Arrangement (x7)
  • Beautify
  • Notifier
  • Animation

key Features

• Appreciate you when you search for a correct word
  • Give feedback on incorrect words.
  • Different color BG for each word.

GamePlay

If you have any queries or suggestions related to this apk/aia/project feel free to ask. And don’t forget to hit the :heart: button.

:arrow_down: Download AIA : WordsSearch.aia (10.1 KB)

9 Likes

@tanishraj Really Nice Game Made with Nice Concept:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Nice game !!! Clean ui
:star_struck:

Great Brother :two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like