(3 bytes error) Niotron Google Drive Component

Hi guys.

Context: I am opening this topic as there is little documentation on this Niotron component.

I am creating an app that depends on uploading images to my Google Drive, for this I have purchased several paid extensions to achieve this, but I feel that they are not what I want. In the last few days I have noticed that Niotron has a component that allows you to upload images to Google Drive and get the url of the image already uploaded. The problem comes when filling the fields FileName, Folder ID and ServerURL (for which I used the URL of the webapp), I upload all the files (in this case images) with a weight of 3 bytes and without the possibility of being used. That said I ask that if you have a solution for this or you see that I am doing some wrong step, leave it in this post. Attached I leave a base test project for this component and some screenshots.

Screenshot_1

Niotron_Google_Drive_Component_Test.aia (1.8 KB)

@estebansantiagopm you have simply written file name as picture without file extension that could be a problem try this block and try uploading image again

Hello and thank you for your prompt reply. I tried what you proposed and the only thing that changed was the name of the file inside Google Drive (I leave a screenshot attached). Now I am thinking that the error could prevent from the AppScript implementation code (which I have taken from the Cttricks page about this Niotron component). Is it possible that the error is causing this?

@estebansantiagopm can you share the error screenshot which is displayed and a demo aia file for testimg purpose

Hi, as for the errorMessage no news; Now, speaking of the project with which I fail to overcome this error is already in the post (I have left it attached in is this answer). Finally, I have already been testing with variety of Android versions, in which are Android 12, 10 and 5, all with the same result.

Niotron_Google_Drive_Component_Test.aia (2.1 KB)

Did you try this extension?