The xTinyDB is an experimental database service that communicates with a Web service to store and retrieve information. This micro document-based no-SQL database is inspired by the TinyWebDB component of MIT Appinventor. I have made many changes to CRUD data easily with a little bit of security and more features.
- Multiple values associated with the tags can be stored/updated in a bucket at a time.
- Can call the entire bucket which returns a list of Tags, Values of those tags, and Sub Buckets.
- One or more required tags can be called from a particular bucket at a time.
- One or more tags can be removed/cleared from the bucket.
- Entire bucket can be removed/cleared from the server
I have made an extension to CRUD data easily to/from the server. Click here to see all available blocks with input and return types.
I have even added header authentication with the basic token. This makes it a bit more secure, As the data can’t get accessed by a normal HTTP/HTTPS request.
Visit my GitHub repo to know more about it.
Visit my website to know How to use this on the Niotron builder