App is not installing after exporting from Builder

Post the APK.

Is there any way using which we can forcefully declare the read and write external storage for the app ?

We must see how storage permissions are declared in the Manifest.

My appā€™s size is 11.5 MB. Still Niotron is not allowing me to upload the apk file here. Let me upload the apk to Google drive and post the download link here

Here is my appā€™s download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16wPYg8R5gngQgJcMKj4mAI-BnUZcYPXq/view?usp=drivesdk

Android 12:

@Anke The app is working when I open that for the first time but when I close the app and reopen then the app freezes is screen 1. Is the app working when you close the app and reopen it ?

Post the Screen.Initialize event block.

Go to the app Settings, clear ā€œStorage & Cacheā€ and try again ā€¦
and draw your conclusions from it.

Here is the Screen 1 initialization block

I already tried clearing the Data and cache from the app settings and then the app worked once again. Then I closed the app and reopened and then the app freezed on screen 1 again.

Explain this in more detail

@Anke Here I am calling the ā€œapp_statusā€ value from phpmyadmin using a web component. ā€œapp_statusā€ is the column name of the phpmyadmin table ā€œadminā€. After the web got text event starts, If the got value is ā€œonā€ from phpmyadmin then the app will start and will go to the next screen which is that Registration screen but if Iā€™ll set that ā€œapp_statusā€ value as ā€œoffā€ in my phpmyadmin then the app will not open and will show that ā€œThe app is unavailable now for maintenance workā€.

I donā€™t think this is the issue because this same app was working fine before Niotronā€™s Android 12 (Targetsdkversion 31) update.

Disable this block, build the APK uninstall the previous app und try again ā€¦

The answer is noā€¦ exported must be true or falseā€¦
See also

Taifun