App Crash on Android 12

Yaah…your support is poor, why you unlisted it? Rubbish… You people’s Don’t support user thatsway unlis??

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Cuz this problem for your poor blocks. Not from our side or from any mistake.

We aren’t god, And we don’t know everything. And maybe anyone can’t imagine that you wrote this type blocks

If permission == false
Then Close application.

Just imagine if user denied the permission by mistake. Then he will never able get the application close reason and he will never able to use your app till he uninstall and re install the app.

And sorry for using this type rudely sentence.

Please answer these questions first:

Cuz your app closing due to your poor blocks :point_down: Not for any bug/problem.

If permission == false
Then - Close application.

When new users see this post title “App Crash on Android 12” they will think it’s a bug from Niotron’s side (Cuz according to this post title the app not closing on >Android 12), And it will have a bad effect on Niotron’s reputation

The error on Android 12, Error 908 Permission, that’s niotron side

From Android security side.

As I said several times, answer my questions, post the relevant blocks and also a screenshot of the error message.

Error (Only on Android 12)

Block
When All Permission denied then I’m using to showing user on Notifier “Permission is Denied”!

At the end showing this error (Erorr 908) after permission “Granted”.

Now Crashing is fix,you can edit the title becz i don’t have a access to edit it to “Erorr 908 on Android 12” as well…

You are getting error 908 cuz READ&WRITE_EXTERNAL_STROAGE not exist in > Android 11 as already @anke said. :point_down:

This error should also occur on Android 11.
And as I said serveral times:

@Nibedita_Roy there is no such error

This is because WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE doesn’t exist on Android 11 and above

Use these blocks on screen initialisation and the problem will be solved

And also there is no error in Niotron

Keeping screen on is optional

That’s means SDK 30 > 11,12 Don’t need to set block for the Read and Write Storage permission? Then apps do not vialoting Playconsole policy?

• SDK 30 = Android 11
  • SDK 31 = Android 12

Yes

Yes there is no policy vaiolation

Thanks for the clarification :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.