API Encoder - Encode & Decode Your String With Double Password Protection [Extension] [PAID]

API Encoder - The best Secure Extension With Double Password System [Extension] [PAID]

Hello, Everyone!

Today I bring this extension for you.
This Extension help you to protect your Firebase, Airtable or any type of API, URL or String from hacker.

We already know that Niotron have Obfuscated Text block for make secure our app. But it’s not enough to protect our app from hacked.

This extension is run by it’s own algorithm and make unique encoded text dynamically. Only you can Decode the original text with your given level and password. Your level and password is your double security. One more things, your data is not stored anywhere on internet. Because it’s can run without internet. (No internet required for this extension)

• Let's see the blocks

This extension have only two block. Encode and Decode

• Uses Of Encode Block

With this block you can Encode your text or any type of string. Give integer digit on level and strong password on password. Password length must be 5 or more. And give level between (1 - 100)

(No Internet Connection Required For Encoding)

• Uses Of Decode Block

With this block you can Decode your Encoded text by using your level and password. Without your level and password the extension cannot Decode your real data.

If anyone trying to hack your app using any force attack method, they will never can get your original string.

(No Internet Connection Required For Decoding)

• Let's See That How To Use This Extension To Make Secure API or Any Type of String.
  • Use Obfuscated Text To Make It More Secure.

It’s very & very simple for you, if you already know that how to use of drag and drop component.

Contract To Buy
    Price- $3.50 Only

Updates Log-

• Now It's More Time Faster.
  • Updated With More Hard Algorithm.
  • Added One More Password Protection.
  • Added Level Protection.
  • Now It's More Easy To Use.

If you need the source code, you can contract me.

Me On Telegram

Me On Messenger

Follow On Facebook

Thanks for your time.
    May Allah Bless You

• Nice extension
    Keep it up

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I have try to build more useful extension.

Which algorithm does this encryption uses?

1 Like

I think it is not safe that, I share it’s algorithm on public place.