A Very Big Problem Please Respected Niotron Staff Or Admins Please React Fast

No Issues In Firebase Rules I Set Correctly Even It compares uid to auth uid but when i debugging i see logs that firebase auth not get token id it gives null value means component error when i checked with kodular firebase auth it worked perfectly with my firebase rules but in niotron firebase component it doesn’t work so i had to report niotron admins or staff about this problem it is very important then all because securing database is important for every developer

sir please solve component firebase get token id that one im getting error i tried with kodular builder but it works there but in niotron it doesn’t even though i like niotron and im sticked to niotron please help us asap

2 Likes

I also reported a problem with the firebase component, which pulls inaccurate data until the user clicks twice, therefore I’m using Airtable for the time being while waiting for another update.
So, if you continue to experience issues with Firebase, please wait for an update from the Niotron Team.

I need atleast an extension which can get Token id because it is only way to read or write of authanticated user so it js important

1 Like

I don’t even niotron team not responded on this bug if they solved it is helpful but even they didn’t solved bug on next update I can’t sit and wait

All firebase-related issues, I believe, will be resolved in the upcoming version; please be patient. Also, the niotron staff reads all of our discussions, so they are aware of any issues and may silently address them.

I Hope It Will Be Solved And I Doubt When Will Upcomming Version Niotron Will Be Rolled Out

It possible with firebase web api

How Can You Explain How To Do That

I need some time

Okay bro sure please I’m help me atleast I need Token temporary solution until next update fix

Read this

Okay thanks for helping

But How To Rest API In Niotron It Is Block Type Coding

here is my old block to login with email and password

Get response block

Read this.

https://firebase.google.com/docs/reference/rest/auth#section-refresh-token

i want usertoken form google signin
please help me?

@Ajker_Update Niotron team working on it.

can it poseble with api?

Google sign-in not possible with web api.

But you can try this with Google script

https://firebase.google.com/docs/auth/web/google-signin